If your medication package fails to be delivered due to no fault of your own, we will send you a substitute package absolutely free, or you will receive 100% refund of your payment. You can read more details in our delivery guarantee page.
Shipping Cost & Time
- Medications are shipped within 2-3 days of order completion from India using DHL Express.
- Delivery time to the vast majority of countries is 5 to 7 days from the time of order completion given delays at Customs do not occur (they rarely occur). The exception are most EU countries where delivery takes 10 to 14 days.
- DHL Express Shipping costs $29 USD per order to most countries, except South American countries where it costs $44 USD, and most EU countries where it costs $99 USD.
- For legal reasons, we require a prescription to ship medicines to all countries (copy of ID is not required). If you don’t have a prescription, you can get one online from one of our doctors for a fee of $25 USD. This service is available to most countries. Please click here to learn more details.
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your prescription for each medicine on the checkout page. If you prefer to checkout then send it later, you can upload it to your order anytime in your account page. Please note that your medicines can not be shipped before it’s uploaded to your order. Feel free to contact us or talk to our live chat staff 24/7 if you need any help.
- We will send you an email within 24 hours of order placement to alert you if your order is missing a prescription.
You will receive a tracking number by email within 2 to 3 days after order completion. You will be able to use it on the DHL website to follow the progress of your medication package while it’s making its way to you.
There is no limit on the quantity of medication you can buy. However, there is a limit of 3 bottles (or packs) you can buy in a single order, that’s because the personal medication import law allows a maximum of 3 bottles per package. So if you place multiple orders, we will ship the first package right away then wait 5 days before shipping the next one.
Medicines are exempt from import duties (e.g. VAT) in the majority of countries, however very few countries (such as the UK and Romania) sometimes impose them, and you’re responsible for paying them if you’re in such country (they are typically quite low).