If your medication package fails to be delivered due to no fault of your own, we will send you a substitute package absolutely free, or you will receive 100% refund of your payment. You can read more details in our delivery guarantee page.
- Medications are shipped within 2 business days of payment completion using DHL Express or FedEx.
- Delivery time to the vast majority of countries is 4 to 6 days from the time of payment completion given delays at Customs do not occur (they rarely do).
- Shipping costs $29 USD per order for the vast majority of countries.
- All medicines can be shipped to all countries in our delivery countries list . The exception is that some medicines (mostly generics) can not be shipped to most EU countries (customers from EU countries will be informed on the Checkout Page if their orders can not be completed).
- We require a doctor’s prescription to ship medication to all countries. If you don’t have a prescription, we may be able to help you get one online, please click here for details about our prescription service, it costs $10 USD (it’s free of charge if you have a photo of your used medication bottle/pack with your information clearly printed on it).
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your prescription (or a photo of your used medication bottle/pack) on the checkout page. If you don’t have a prescription, please add our prescription service when choosing shipping on the checkout page. Please email us or talk to our friendly live chat staff if you have any questions.
You will receive by email a tracking number and a link to the shipping company’s tracking webpage within 2 business days after payment completion. You’ll also be able to check your order’s tracking information when you log into your account page on the FixRx site.
There is a limit of 3 bottles/packs you can buy per order because almost all countries allow only 3 months worth of medication per shipment. If you need 3 bottles/packs of two different medications (6 bottles/packs in total), please place two separate orders as they will be shipped separately. The only countries that allow more than 3 bottles/packs per shipment are the UK and Taiwan.
Medicines are exempt from import duties (e.g. VAT) in the majority of countries, however very few countries (such as the UK and Romania) sometimes impose them, and you’re responsible for paying them if you’re in such country (they are typically quite low).